[Gllug] O2 GPRS and Noka 6670 with Debian

Phil Reynolds phil at tinsleyviaduct.com
Sat Jul 16 17:51:51 UTC 2005

On Sat, Jul 16, 2005 at 03:30:44PM +0100, Thomas Charles Robinson wrote:
> LCP = Link Control Protocol. Have you check your authentication
> challenge settings? Possibly you need to review the account settings...

Well, authentication challenge settings either set themselves up before
or never entered into it in the first place, as I have never handled
them and wouldn't have a clue what they are.

As for account settings, they have been tried every way conceivable.

--
Phil Reynolds
 o  ____ mail: phil at tinsleyviaduct.com
|L_ \  / Web: http://www.tinsleyviaduct.com/phil/
(_)- \/  Waltham 67, Emley Moor 69, Droitwich 79, Windows 95
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk