[Gllug] Now you don't see that everyday

Croker, Grant Grant.Croker at ca.com
Wed Jul 6 13:49:05 UTC 2005

Direct comparisons are never a good thing since cost of living is never taken into account. That said ... in Madrid its 1€ for a single trip, bus or metro (down from 1.10€ or so last year), 5.80€ for 10 journeys, or 37.15€ for an adult monthly, all you can use, pass. As for regional transport, I get a 10 trip ticket from Valladolid to Madrid for 95€ - a distance of 240Km each way or 260€ for a monthly season ticket.