[Gllug] ACM at City - Websites for Tiny Businesses - 13 July

Aaron Trevena aaron.trevena at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 13:16:32 UTC 2005

On 7/2/05, John Southern <john at sinoda.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> On Saturday 02 July 2005 00:53, Martin A. Brooks wrote:
> > There will be a reason why you're spamming this list with this
> > announcement. Go on, I'd love to know what it is.

Actually it was of interest, perhaps it would be more relevent to
London Java, PHP, and Perl (the mighty dynamic language that holds the
universe^Winternet together) user groups. I'll probably go along and
hadn't heard about it until now.

Given there is a big overlap and not a few people on this list who
actually care about this sort of thing on the list it is pretty
relevent for a bunch of reasons  including the fact that Tiny
Businesses need better value and local support which LAMP provides.

I know the D&C LUG has quite a few small business users who would be
interested in this kind of thing if we had something like it nearby.

cheers,

A.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk