[Gllug] Evolution - automatically putting in a bcc

M.Blackmore mblackmore at oxlug.org
Tue Jul 19 00:35:34 UTC 2005

I've been having trouble with my imap server (an old, old account for a
low cost) with Thunderbird, but Evolution works fine (Under Suse 9.2).

Evolution also has some advantages with the diary being so integrated...

A nifty feature in Thunderbird is the ability to make a permanent bcc
field entry, which I use to echo mail back to me so I can keep a record
in the thread of the inbox/ folder stuff is filtered to.

I can't see any way on a menu to make Evolution do that. Can it be done?

Many thanks

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk