[Gllug] Bio visa applications may be outsourced

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Wed Jun 29 15:09:22 UTC 2005

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005, Christopher Hunter spake:
>              At least you KNEW that the previous lot were corrupt and didn't
> really try to hide it -

Most of them were too incompetent to be corrupt.

>                         this crowd are as corrupt as African dictatorships
> and take great pains to conceal it!

I don't think they're quite *that* bad yet --- and they're not terribly
good at concealing it, either. They just bullshit their way past it (i.e.
engage in corruption and then call it a fait accompli).

The Bush administration does the same thing on a vastly larger scale.

--
`I lost interest in "blade servers" when I found they didn't throw knives
 at people who weren't supposed to be in your machine room.'
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk