[Gllug] ADSL upload speeds

Caparo caparo at saltmine.org.uk
Mon Jun 27 12:55:13 UTC 2005

On Monday 27 June 2005 1:46, Adam Bower wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 27, 2005 at 01:33:07PM +0100, Caparo wrote:
<SNIP>..) but I have had my fair share of people who
> need that bit extra help who can drive you a bit nuts but I don't mind
> those kind of calls as the people calling are usually v.curteous and
> polite and appreciate the help.
>
> Adam
> --
> jabberid = quinophex at jabber.earth.li
> AFFS || http://www.affs.org.uk/ || Not a filesystem
Hi,
 Apart from the odd academic with a chip (boulder) on their shoulder the
people who need the odd bit of tuition are as you say very courteous &
grateful that you will take that extra step to help them with tutorials  and
ref. notes for their particular problem.
 The academics who look down their noses at ex- regiment types get quite a
suprise when they realise I can converse in several languages and have two
degrees with more letters after my name than they have. Bit of a shock that
"a knuckle dragger" her reference not mine was that bright LoL.
--
TTFN
     ^
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk