[Gllug] ADSL upload speeds

Jason Clifford jason at ukpost.com
Thu Jun 9 10:14:44 UTC 2005

On Thu, 9 Jun 2005, Henrik Morsing wrote:

> > Freedom 2 Surf will soon be offering up to 832Kb/s upload (and 8Mb/s down)
> >
> > 	http://www.f2s.net/adsl/8mbit.php
>
> Sounds good. I'll ask Jason to do the same ;-)

8Mb services are not yet available through our wholesale suppliers. I
don't foresee them being available via that route any time soon so I have
identified another supplier who may be better suited to that requirement
although it's not going to be available in the short term.

Jason
http://www.ukfsn.org/	   ADSL Broadband from just £15.99 / month

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk