[Gllug] Support for thunderbird

Mike Leigh mike.leigh at hornbill.com
Thu Jun 16 10:22:25 UTC 2005

> How can I make it *not* mark mails as read when selecting
> them.  There's an option in the Advanced settings but it
> doesn't seem to work.  It's annoying me because it's the only
> thing stopping me migrating 25users from Outlook.

I just tried the same thing and you are right.  With the option turned off
as soon as you click the mail it marks it as read.  A workaround could be to
use the mark as read feature and set the time limit to 99999999.  Also did
you know that you can use the 'm' key to toggle the mark as read status.

Also try searching the bugzilla database to see if this is an existing bug.

Thanks

Mike
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk