[Gllug] Support for thunderbird

Ashley Evans hoshy at hoshy.co.uk
Thu Jun 16 10:18:10 UTC 2005

Ian Lewis wrote:

>>Hi,
>>
>>Apart from the web forum on mozillazine, is there anywhere I can ask
>>thunderbird questions and be likely to get an answer?
>>

>It depends on the question of course.
>
>Plenty of links to go on from:
>http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=mozilla+thunderbird+forum&btnG=Google+
>Search&meta=
>

>>Regards,
>>Ashley
>>
>>--
>>

>Ian
>
>--
>Ever tried, ever failed. No matter. Try again, fail again. Fail better
> - Samuel Beckett

Lol, opening that search brings me to a page of visited urls.  The
question is from the end user perspective:

How can I make it *not* mark mails as read when selecting them.  There's
an option in the Advanced settings but it doesn't seem to work.  It's
annoying me because it's the only thing stopping me migrating 25users
from Outlook.

I've posted to the forum but I don't seem to hopeful about a respone.
Maybe it's FUD but I'm not a fan of Forums.

Regards,
Ashley

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk