[Gllug] o2, web, site, ....

Aaron Trevena aaron.trevena at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 11:15:56 UTC 2005

On 6/3/05, Alain Williams <addw at phcomp.co.uk> wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 03, 2005 at 11:40:03AM +0100, Doug Winter wrote:
> > Their web site is a pile of poo, as is their useless customer service,
> > but it's always worked ok for me in firefox before.  What are you doing
> > to get the message?
>
> Nothing odd that I can think of -- just enter the URL as I normally do.

I used to get problems with their site a couple of years ago on
firefox, that was because their menu system was crap.

Now we have moved to orange and life is better. We left o2 for the
same reasons as alain left vodafone. o2 have very bad customer
service. Orange make more of an effort but do still fuck up.

None of the mobile telecoms providers provide particularly good
customer service, but orange are the closest to professional and at
least appear to make an effort at it.

A.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk