[Gllug] GLLUG Thank-yous

Dean Wilson dwilson at unixdaemon.net
Sat Jun 11 22:04:55 UTC 2005

Another GLLUG done and dusted, I just wanted to say some thank yous.

For donating their Saturday to come and speak, the speakers:
Stig Brautaset
Christian Smith
CL (Chia-liang) Kao
Matthew Bloch
Ian Pratt

I'll post an email in a week or so with links to the slides and
hopefully some recordings of the talks.

The more behind the scenes help:
Sean Tohill for getting us the venue.
Frank Scott for recording the talks.

I'd also like to thank Outcome Technologies
(http://www.outcometechnologies.com) for giving us some sponsorship
money to buy the speakers some food and drink. This was much appreciated
and if any other companies want to give us some money please let the
admin team know!

And finally the audience for turning up and not lynching me when it
looked like the projectors were going to play dead.

Thanks.
  Dean
--
Dean Wilson             http://www.unixdaemon.net
Profanity is the one language all programmers understand
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk