[Gllug] [YA-OT] PA-RISC D-Class 9000

Ashley Evans hoshy at hoshy.co.uk
Mon Jun 13 13:56:42 UTC 2005

Hi,

I'm at a client who's suffered at power failure and it looks like this
box hasn't come up correctly.  Normally I'd walk away from this in a
client environment but the boss (client) has asked me to "at least give
it a go" after the usual warnings.  Some of the client machine have a
telnet to what I think is the machine ip.  The machine is up however the
front panel shows "warn".

It seems to be stuck in some kind of text editor.  Anybody know how exit
common editors, does this thing have VTs? I think I could figure out at
least how to check the network and reboot and look at logs if I could
make it to a terminal.

Any tid bits would be welcome.

Thanks.
Ashley