[Gllug] Planet GLLUG?

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Mon Jun 20 09:44:37 UTC 2005

This one time, at band camp, andrew Black wrote:

> Personally I am agnostic as far as blogs go - they seem to be a lot of
> chat. The headline "Got a haircut today" somewhat feeds my prejudice.
>
> If someone would like to convince me otherwise, please do !

Yeah much of my blog posts are similarly mundane and non-geeky.
However, it's entirely possible to subscribe to the RSS of individual
categories, and I would suggest that planet.glllug.org.uk use my "geek"
category.

Then again, there's the argument that people _want_ more than just the
geek stuff, to get to know people as rounded individuals.

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

The Tourist Engineer
Just because you're on holiday, doesn't mean you're not a geek.
http://engineer.openguides.org/

"Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all
 other countries because you were born in it."
 - George Bernard Shaw