[Gllug] New hard disk needed - nearby suppliers?

Phil Reynolds phil at tinsleyviaduct.com
Fri Jun 10 06:42:38 UTC 2005

On Thu, Jun 09, 2005 at 11:20:52PM +0100, Chris Bell wrote:
>     North Middlesex is a big area! (There are some trade suppliers around
> Park Royal, but I would not call that close to North Middlesex).

In fact, that is probably more "Central Middlesex" - though not too bad
from here.

I'm really looking across Harrow, Barnet and Enfield, though wouldn't
rule out other areas. Main thing is, it must be in a reasonable area to
drive to, as, unless they give me the OK at the hospital, I won't be
able to walk, and therefore the Underground will be out of the question.

--
Phil Reynolds
 o  ____ mail: phil at tinsleyviaduct.com
|L_ \  / Web: http://www.tinsleyviaduct.com/phil/
(_)- \/  Waltham 67, Emley Moor 69, Droitwich 79, Windows 95
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk