[Gllug] Network upgrades

Ian Lewis ian.lewis at dlf.org.uk
Tue Jun 14 15:13:27 UTC 2005

Hi,

We're just starting a network upgrade as our kit is ancient and our backups
aren't worth the tape they are written on. The upgrade path will involve the
use of Network Attached Storage which we have no experience of here.

Is there anyone out there who can give me an idea of where I can get a
demonstration of NAS? It's probably dead simple but I'd rather spend the
money on something I understand. We are, literally, a charity case...

Cheers,

Ian

--
Ever tried, ever failed. No matter.  Try again, fail again. Fail better
  - Samuel Beckett
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk