[Gllug] Debian 3.1 ISO images

Matthew King matthew.king at monnsta.net
Tue Jun 14 12:04:55 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-06-14 at 10:32 +0100, Doug Winter wrote:
> Do remember you'll need all the dependent packages as well.  If you are
> going to be doing a bit of this, I'd really suggest purchasing a set of
> all 11 CDs, it's not expensive and it'll save a great deal of grief.

I'm downloading these. Anticipate having them finished Thursday or
Friday, so if anyone wants to cover the cost of 14 CDs and postage, I'd
be happy to forward them a burned copy.

Matthew

--
I must take issue with the term "a mere child," for it has been my
invariable experience that the company of a mere child is infinitely