[Gllug] Re: spamassassin v bogofilter

Craig Millar gllug at craigmillar.org
Thu Jun 2 04:07:32 UTC 2005

On 01/06/05 09:22 +0100, John Winters wrote:
> Are you using spamd?  That can help speed things up.

Yeah, i am. Thing is my home machine is an increasingly aging 386 and the
less load on it the better, especially as I subscribe to a couple of high
volume mailing lists. This is not exactly a production
machine, I run my own mail server primarily to test and tune things and learn
stuff that I can hopefully implement on the servers at the sme where I work.
I'm just curious to see if there aren't quicker and more effecient ways to
achieve what I am doing already.

Thanks for the responses, I think I'll try and setup qscanq/clamav/bogofilter
anyways and see if there's any noticeable difference from the
qmail-scanner/clamav/spamassassin setup I currently have in place

Craig
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk