[Gllug] Sound recording - distortion

Phil Reynolds phil at tinsleyviaduct.com
Tue Jun 14 07:50:36 UTC 2005

On Tue, Jun 14, 2005 at 08:38:37AM +0100, Ken Smith wrote:
> [...]

Well, I am definitely using the line-level input...

The input is from a standard hi-fi amplifier (tape loop).

I have tried reducing the level (snd kept sticking but audacity is OK)
but I still get noticeable "mush" and squeaking.

--
Phil Reynolds
 o  ____ mail: phil at tinsleyviaduct.com
|L_ \  / Web: http://www.tinsleyviaduct.com/phil/
(_)- \/  Waltham 67, Emley Moor 69, Droitwich 79, Windows 95
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk