[Gllug] New hard disk needed - nearby suppliers?

Phil Reynolds phil at tinsleyviaduct.com
Thu Jun 9 21:15:59 UTC 2005

I am in quite desperate need of a new hard disk for my main Linux system
- probably looking for about 160Gb.

I am hoping to obtain one tomorrow, and would therefore appreciate any
recommendations as to a supplier in North Middlesex whose prices are
good.

It will be the first time I have done an upgrade since I started using
grub as my bootloader, so any hints on how to handle that part of a hard
disk upgrade would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance...

--
Phil Reynolds
 o  ____ mail: phil at tinsleyviaduct.com
|L_ \  / Web: http://www.tinsleyviaduct.com/phil/
(_)- \/  Waltham 67, Emley Moor 69, Droitwich 79, Windows 95
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk