[Gllug] ADSL upload speeds

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Sat Jun 25 17:48:41 UTC 2005

On Sat, 25 Jun 2005, Steve Nelson moaned:
> On 6/25/05, Chris Bell <chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>> On Sat 25 Jun, Joel Bernstein wrote:
>> >

>> > Incidentally, suggestions of anybody else who can provide preferably LLU
>> > DSL in London NW6 accepted gratefully.
>
> When I lived in NW6 I used Demon - was very reliable

Have the Great Internal Routing Failures been cleared up then?

>         My only gripe with them was  their incompetence when I moved
> house - they overbilled me, and made a mess of transitioning my
> domain.

Demon's billing, sales, customer service and general customer
communication are beyond poor :( their actual *network* service is
reasonably decent.

--
`I lost interest in "blade servers" when I found they didn't throw knives
 at people who weren't supposed to be in your machine room.'
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk