[Gllug] New hard disk needed - nearby suppliers?

Munir Ahmed munir at 3adl.com
Fri Jun 10 16:09:51 UTC 2005

Come over to the address below this email, and we will sort some thing
out for you, since you are a gullug. We are wholesales for the PC parts!
and ask for me.

                                      Munir Ahmad <munir at 3adl.com>

                                              3A Distribution Ltd
                                   Unit 1, Oakwood Business Park,
                       Standard Road, London, NW10 6EX. England.
               Tel: 44 208 838 5511                      Fax: 44 208 838 0171

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk