[Gllug] Bio visa applications may be outsourced

David Bell edos at hurlehouse.eclipse.co.uk
Tue Jun 28 18:34:24 UTC 2005

On Tuesday 28 June 2005 19:17, Christopher Hunter wrote:

> This whole Identity Card, Visa and Passport nonsense simply won't ever
> work.

Just supposing it did.  President Blair could then declare the internet as a
security threat to the "homeland" and only allow licenced users to connect.
The scope for Blair's gang of control freaks is enormous.  "Excuse me sir, do
you have a licence for that laptop/mobile 'phone etc?"

> It's funny how much "friendship" you can buy in political circles.

Especially when using the UK taxpayer to provide the wherewithal.

--
W.Devon

A GNU/Linux user
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk