[Gllug] Dell Poweredge 4200

Adrian McMenamin adrian at mcmen.demon.co.uk
Thu Jun 9 17:37:40 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-06-09 at 11:30 +0100, Adrian McMenamin wrote:
> I yielded to the hands on imperative and bought one of these things for
> £40 on ebay and even drove all the way to Gloucester to collect it.

For information, a low level format solved the problem. Bit puzzled as
to why the stuff that was clearly on the MBR and wouldn't let me boot
was not reported in the first place...but once it got wiped there was no
problem (except that I cannot get X to work...but that's another story)
--
Adrian McMenamin <adrian at mcmen.demon.co.uk>