[Gllug] ADSL upload speeds

Liam Smit liam.smit at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 10:15:01 UTC 2005

I've worked in a call centre and it is standard procedure to only give
first names. I believe it was for security purposes, never stopped me
though.<g> I know that they are able to escalate calls, even though
they may be unwilling to do so.

If you would like I could put you in contact with some people whom I
know and who definitely know their stuff. Contact me off list for this
and I'll pass your details on.

I heard about the C&W acquisition. Which means they are going the way
of a big company i.e all call centres and faceless to the customer. I
suppose it helps to know people in the organisation.

cheers
Liam
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk