[Gllug] vi vs emacs (repeat)

Chris Bell chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk
Wed Mar 9 16:32:20 UTC 2005

On Wed 09 Mar, Tethys wrote:

> Anyone want to fill in the blanks?

   I am still using my old Acorn RISC PC for many things, including emails
using the "Ant Internet Suite", although I have a Linux keyboard immediately
behind the Acorn keyboard, and I can reach an Acorn A540 and about 10 other
Linux keyboards from here (of course I rarely do that, I usually access them
from either the Acorn or my main Linux box). Most of the boxes are very old,
and doing fairly simple things. It says a lot for the old Acorns that they
are still going well, although they were very expensive to buy.

--
Chris Bell

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk