[Gllug] GLLUG March 12th meeting - help needed

john gennard joney at clara.co.uk
Fri Mar 11 09:21:07 UTC 2005

I've missed the last three meetings due to ill health,
but intend to try for tommorow.

For months. I've been trying to configure wireless
networking under Linux (Debian), and despite help from
this and other mailing lists, just cannot succeed.

Most of the various dificulties I encounter arise from,
no basic grounding in computer knowledge, age (mid 70's),
a surfeit of literature none of which covers exactly
what I need to know and no-one to discuss problems with.

I wonder if someone could give me 5 to 10 mins tomorrow
to explain the basics and what I'm failing to do correctly.

Regards,			John.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk