[Gllug] GLLUG March 12th meeting - help needed

Chris Bell chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk
Fri Mar 11 10:35:00 UTC 2005

On Fri 11 Mar, john gennard wrote:

> For months. I've been trying to configure wireless
> networking under Linux (Debian), and despite help from
> this and other mailing lists, just cannot succeed.

   Have you found the wireless HOWTO? My Woody box has a copy in

/usr/share/doc/HOWTO/en-txt/
or
/usr/share/doc/HOWTO/html/

   I have not used wireless networking myself, but you may be interested to
know that the current IPCop firewall software has provision for up to four
interfaces, including a local wireless network connection.

--
Chris Bell

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk