[Gllug] OT: UN*X Hardware For Sale

Jed Farr jedfarr at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 20:22:22 UTC 2005

Dear All,

The time has come for me to clear out my very over-crowded study. I've
got a load of UN*X workstations that I don't need anymore. I'd prefer
them to all go in one job lot or for people to collect (as some are
quite heavy). The following is available:

1 x Sun SparcStation 5
2 x Sun SparcStation 10
1 x Sun SparcStation 20
1 x SGI Indigo (R3000 with Keyboard, Mouse and AUI Transceiver)
1 x SGI Indigo2 R10000
1 x SGI Indy
1 x Sun UltraSparc 30 300MHz
1 x HP C110  (or C220, I'm not sure)
2 x APC UPS
1 x Compaq UPS
8 x Sun UltraSCSI HDD Cases 911? (the ones that take SCA drives)
1 x Compaq Storage Tower with several 18 Gb Hotswap Drives

Loads of cables (lots of SCSI, Sun Serial Splitter Cable, 13w3 monitor,  ...)

Please email me off-list if you are interested and I will get a more
detailed spec. and arrange meeting up.

If you are not interested, then I apologise for cluttering up your
inbox. Your inbox cannot be as cluttered as my study though :)

If anyone knows of any other lists/usergroups that might be interested
in this stuff or are more suitable places for this advert, please let
me know.

Thanks

Jed.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk