[Gllug] TFT Recommendations

John Winters john at sinodun.org.uk
Wed Mar 2 13:52:37 UTC 2005

> They have lost of others on sale as well if these don't take your fancy. I
> purchased
> from them last week. I placed the order on Monday afternoon and used the
> standard
> 3-5 day delivery option and I got it on Wednesday morning, all 6 boxes.

Oddly, if you choose the 3-5 day delivery, Novatech still seem to use
overnight couriers but they delay despatch by a day.  Presumably it's
difficult to find anything other than an overnight courier, and in any
case no cheaper.

Novatech used to do free delivery if you ordered through the web site -
alas, no more.

John

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk