[Gllug] TFT Recommendations

Wiehe, Simon simon.wiehe at csfb.com
Wed Mar 2 13:27:59 UTC 2005

Well I bought one of these
http://www.novatech.co.uk/novatech/specpage.html?TFT-NOV19B
and it is more than adequate. s usual the internal speakers are poor
because they are not powered

I also bought one of these
http://www.novatech.co.uk/novatech/specpage.html?NOV-TFT15G
recently and I am very impressed for the price.

Or there is this http://www.novatech.co.uk/novatech/specpage.html?TFT-NOV17D

They have lost of others on sale as well if these don't take your fancy. I
purchased
from them last week. I placed the order on Monday afternoon and used the
standard
3-5 day delivery option and I got it on Wednesday morning, all 6 boxes.

Simon

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk