[Gllug] Playstation 2 Linux

Wiehe, Simon simon.wiehe at csfb.com
Mon Mar 7 11:10:54 UTC 2005

I don't but I know a man who does ;-)

From experience though I don't think it's worth it. They want £200 for the kit

Which gives you a 40GB hard disk (< £30 at Novatech)
A network adaptor/IDE interface (£20 at most games stores [don't go to Game])
A USB Keyboard and mouse (tops £20 each is you go good quality)
and a disk that has proprietary boot software and a really OLD kernel.

Seeing as I have all but the software already it makes it even less value for money.

Simon

This message is for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you received this message in error please delete it and notify us. If this message was misdirected, CSFB does not waive any confidentiality or privilege. CSFB retains and monitors electronic communications sent through its network. Instructions transmitted over this system are not binding on CSFB until they are confirmed by us. Message transmission is not guaranteed to be secure.