[Gllug] RE: Gllug Digest, Vol 21, Issue 27

Simon Morris simon.morris at cmtww.com
Fri Mar 4 17:44:59 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-03-04 at 17:42 +0000, David Abbishaw wrote:
> In your opinion.  In my opinion HTML or RTF greatly improves Email.
> The
> ability to embed inline images is just one place where its an
> improvement,
> if someone sends me 100 images I can either scroll down the page and
> view
> them or save them and use another tool to view them I know what I find
> quicker.

What would be more effective is to put 100 pages into a share and send a
link via email.

--
~sm
Simon Morris

### I'm running the New York City Marathon in Nov. 2005 to raise money
### for St. Marys Hospital in Paddington, London.
### Please help sponser me at http://www.justgiving.com/mozrat
### Thanks :)
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk