[Gllug] FLOSS/Linux Political Party

Bruce Richardson itsbruce at uklinux.net
Fri Mar 4 20:40:25 UTC 2005

On Fri, Mar 04, 2005 at 07:09:42AM -0500, Sid wrote:
> *** Proposal for a FLOSS/Linux Political Party ***
> (FLOSS = Free Libre Open Source Software)
> Document version 1.2

Nice troll ;)  I haven't read UF for years but I still know who Sid
Dabster is.  I particularly like the use of FLOSS, which is the most
ridiculous anagram going and even dafter for the name of a political
party.

--
Bruce

I see a mouse.  Where?  There, on the stair.  And its clumsy wooden
footwear makes it easy to trap and kill.  -- Harry Hill
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk