[GLLUG] Slightly OT - Netiquette at work

Richard Jones rich at annexia.org
Fri Mar 18 18:43:59 UTC 2005

On Fri, Mar 18, 2005 at 04:01:55PM +0000, Steve Nelson wrote:
> I've been grumbled at by managers for *not* top-posting at work!

Oh yes, me too.  Our sales and marketing guru is great at getting us
new contracts and talking to customers, but his email style is
terrible.

He fundamentally cannot write any sort of note or short document
without using M$ Word, and then emailing some sort of top-posted
abortion to me.  Then he has the audacity to complain to _me_ about my
correct quoting style!

I've tried to get him to use a wiki, but apparently the concept of
editing a web page scares him ...

These johnny-come-latelies to the internet ...

Rich.

--
Richard Jones, CTO Merjis Ltd.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk