[Gllug] Linux Political Party

Simon Morris mozrat at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 20:01:17 UTC 2005

On Fri, 4 Mar 2005 17:28:26 -0500 (EST), Sid Dabster
<sid_dabster at yahoo.ca> wrote:
> Someone has said that my proposal for a Linux Party
> is not real, they are wrong, just read Anglian
> LUG and FSF Europe discussion mailing lists for
> proof. In Norwich it common for political
> activists to use a psuednym online.

In London it is also common for people to use a pseudonym online,
however not really when trying to rally support for a political party.
In this case it makes the idea seem even more bogus, especially when
the name isn't an obvious pseudonym.

But yes, I did see the thread on the FSF Europe mailing list.

http://mail.fsfeurope.org/pipermail/discussion/2005-March/004831.html

~sm
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk