[Gllug] TFT Recommendations

Ian Norton bredroll at darkspace.org.uk
Wed Mar 2 14:11:57 UTC 2005

On Wed, Mar 02, 2005 at 12:51:54PM +0000, Steve Nelson wrote:
> At a budget of 200-250 UKP are there any recommendations for a TFT
> screen? Or at that price point are they much of a muchness?
>
> Ideally 17 inches, 15 would be ok.

I recently (last week) got a AG Neovo F417, got it from ebuyer for 170 pounds,
It is 17" viewable and is absolutly excellent, no dead pix, 3 yr warrenty,

native res is 1280x1024
response time if 16ms if you like games stuff,

afaik they have gone form ebuyer now, (i got the last one) but a quick look on
kelkoo shows that there are plenty around for more or less the same price.

this is the first tft I have bought and I am thoroughly impressed, even
low res text modes looks pristine. and starcraft is perfect :-) (640x480)

--
Ian Norton-Badrul

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk