[Gllug] Email servers.

Wiehe, Simon simon.wiehe at csfb.com
Fri May 13 08:47:27 UTC 2005

Right, I have made progress, thanks for the assistance.

I now have 2 more questions. (and probably more tomorrow :-) )

1. I can use postfix for mails bouncing around my server or from fetchmail,
but I cannot connect to it from a client. I get connection refused. Is this
going to be postfix or likely some other Ubuntu setting. I can connect to the
machine using putty for ssh and cygwin/x for an x session from the same
machine.

2. Cyrus is not recognising that I have read an email. There is an error in
the /var/log/mail.info file.

	DBERROR: opening /var/imap/user/k/ klunk.seen: cyrusdb error

I assume that I need to create this file, but I would have thought that was
something that cyradm would have done when I created the account.

Thanks for your help.

Simon

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk