[Gllug] ADSL Routers

Alain Williams addw at phcomp.co.uk
Mon May 23 14:10:19 UTC 2005

On Mon, May 23, 2005 at 02:38:48PM +0100, Peter Childs wrote:
>    Can anyone give me a quick recomndation on a ADSL router that works
> at 2Mbs as our Router (a Netgear DM602) has just decided to lose packets
> if its run at 2Mbs it was fine at 0.5Mbs.
>     Or can they tell me why the firmware will not download to a
> Speedtouch 330.
>    It just loses about 5% of packets.

I use a d-link DSL-604+, connection seems to go occasionally but restarts
automatically. I used to use a speedtouch usb modem but it had the irrirating
habit of locking up & needing a power cycle (of the modem, not linux computer)
but generally when I was several hundred miles away for a few days :-(

--
Alain Williams
Parliament Hill Computers Ltd.

#include <std_disclaimer.h>