[Gllug] Two Adsl Connections

Peter Joanes pjoanes at hotmail.com
Fri May 20 16:28:33 UTC 2005

On Friday 20 May 2005 12:13, Peter Childs wrote:
>     Also of using the band width of both of them together when they are
> both up.

You could make your own router for this using the information at:
	http://www.freestuffjunction.co.uk/bondedcd.shtml
The latest version of their CD doesn't support Speedtouch ADSL modems though,
but instead they are selling PCI ADSL kit at about 20x the price that a
Speedtouch can be bought on eBay.
I don't have any experience of bonding ADSL lines, but I do use a Speedtouch
330 and, with the right firmware file, it is very reliable.

-	Pete.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk