[Gllug] daily news feed

Ben Fitzgerald ben_m_f at yahoo.co.uk
Sun May 22 15:50:52 UTC 2005

Hi,

This may be readily available, but my google ability today is
+terrible+.

I'm looking for some kind of daily news feed. I've got an ipaq and want
to dump the day's headlines from free news sites - bbc, newspapers and
some linux sites, to read on my way to work. A tarball to copy + extract
would be ideal.

I could write a few scripts with wget but I'm sure I would be
re-inventing the wheel so wanted to check with others before I do so.
I guess rss feeds are also there but again I'm sure somebody else must
have written a wrapper for this already.

thanks in advance,

ben.

--
Registered Linux user number 339435