[Gllug] Server ISP recommended?

Sean Burlington sean at uncertainty.org.uk
Fri May 13 21:31:47 UTC 2005

Nix wrote:
> On Thu, 12 May 2005, Jan Kokoska wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 2005-05-12 at 22:02 +0100, Sean Burlington wrote:
>>>
>>>I Hate PHP... Ack."
>>
>>OMG! That is very unprofessional, an ISP cannot say this to you.
>

> I personally like talking to people who sound like human beings and
> don't lie to you merely because of diplomacy.

me too

and second to a reliable service I value honest and complete information
about problems (the fault in this case was actually due to the build
process and not a bug in php)

Anyway I only made the post as Jan specifically asked for more info on
PI from people who had experience of them.

--

Sean

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk