[Gllug] Server ISP recommended?

Jan Kokoska kokoskaj at seznam.cz
Fri May 13 23:41:58 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-05-13 at 22:31 +0100, Sean Burlington wrote:
> > I personally like talking to people who sound like human beings and
> > don't lie to you merely because of diplomacy.
>
> me too
>
> and second to a reliable service I value honest and complete information
> about problems (the fault in this case was actually due to the build
> process and not a bug in php)
>
> Anyway I only made the post as Jan specifically asked for more info on
> PI from people who had experience of them.

Thank you for that, it did help my decision making.

I nevertheless insist that if sysadmin can't figure something out, he
should frankly admit it and don't scream they hate this or that.
Religious wars are a past-time of people who don't get things done, in
my experience. All the best techies I have had the lucky chance to work
with were very humble about what they did.

Jan

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk