[Gllug] Postfix+CyrusSASL+SqMail RedHat 4

Ivan Dimitrov admin at b4y.co.uk
Sun May 29 10:39:08 UTC 2005

Please ignore my previous message.
It did turn out that my MX 0 has not been
configured properly.
Many thanks for your help.

Never  the less i know that there are
quite a few amazing people on the list so
i am always open to suggestions of good practices for
running and maintaining Postfix + Cyrus
My current production server is running
Postfix with Procmail & UW-Imap & Squirrel Mail.
It has been rock sold  for the last 2.5
years. I am a bit scared of Cyrus since it is
new territory for me. Any input form people running
Production Main Servers will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again
ivan

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk