Sarge (was Re: [Gllug] Strange download effect)

Sharon Kimble sharonm63 at tiscali.co.uk
Fri May 20 10:19:38 UTC 2005

On Friday 20 May 2005 10:25, Chris Bell wrote:
>    That looks plausible, given the initial download rate each time. There
> should be plenty of mirrors for Sarge once it is released, taking the load
> off Phil.

Is Sarge going to be shipping with the new graphical installer please? If so,
is it actually easier to install than the present one? The reason I ask is
that I'm considering moving over to debian as I'm getting rather fed up of
having to install a new OS every 6-7 months, and for it to be declared
obsolete and end-of-line every 18 months.

Sharon.
--
 11:15:56 up 3 days, 17:09,  2 users,  load average: 1.47, 1.64, 1.56
A taste of linux http://www.sharons.org.uk/taste/index.html
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk