[Gllug] How to report online crime...

Martyn Drake martyn at drake.org.uk
Sat May 28 14:29:27 UTC 2005

Oh the irony of my pirate Ebay seller.  He's just sent me and all his
other past auction winners a pyramid scheme spam.  Reported to his ISP,
Ebay, Paypal, and even resent to FACT which I hope should given good
reason to tag this idiot as somebody who likes to profit from
illegal/immoral "enterprises".

The funny thing is that he has an old home address of mine and should he
work out who has reported him (should his ISP and Ebay have sufficient
interest to terminate his accounts) and wanted to pay me a visit to let
me know what he thinks of me he'll be dealing with a certain former
England rugby captain whose house it is.  Bwahahaha.

M.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk