[Gllug] E-Mail Host

Ken Smith kens at kensnet.org
Tue May 24 09:33:11 UTC 2005

Hi Folks, I'm after a good ISP to host an e-mail service for a .ltd.uk
domain.

Who do folks use for reliable pop and imap server services. Key points of
interest are reliability, reliability and reliability. I'm really
after 24x7 infrastructure support, failover facilities, seamless
backup/upgrades - the full 9 yards....

Is there an equivalent to adslguide for such services? Folks that I use/have
used are Clara and Demon (and PSInet in the past) but there must be others.

Thanks in advance

Ken

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk