[Gllug] Alcatel SpeedTouch on Slackware 10

Henry Gilbert henry.gilbert at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 19:12:53 UTC 2005

On 11/16/05, Peter Joanes <pjoanes at hotmail.com> wrote: I regard some of
> these as old and unmaintained and prefer the way that I listed in my earlier
> post (available here:
> <http://lists.gllug.org.uk/pipermail/gllug/2005-November/056704.html>).
> Is there a part of it that you are doing differently?
>
> cheers,

Hi Peter,

I have reviewed that. I think the main challenge is the kernel version
2.6.14-2; the script works with 2.4.x .. also an extra challenge is
the fact I am trying on Slackware now. The conflicts is probably
because I tried all resources at once corrupting something or rather.
I tried to delete and undo things (probably did so succesfully) and
went for the speedtouchconf again. I feel I am so close, I don't think
its the kernel version alone. I will go over your read your
instructions again for Gentoo. Thanks.

HG
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk