[Gllug] Another wireless question

mike at supporting-role.co.uk mike at supporting-role.co.uk
Tue Nov 15 22:29:06 UTC 2005

Hey guys,

As there seems to be a plethora of wireless related questions circulating
the list at the moment, I figures one more couldn't hurt.

I've recently acquired an *unnused* IBM x21 thinkpad, which I'm greatly
proud of.

However I want to get this baby on the air waves.  Could anyone recommend
some solid choices for PCMCIA WLAN adapters as I have too much coursework
at the moment to learn about windows driver wrappers!  I understand I need
to stick with 802.11b?  That's all I know :S

Cheers

Mikejw

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk