[Gllug] mutt and mairix

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Mon Nov 21 12:19:26 UTC 2005

On Sun, 20 Nov 2005, Rich Walker mused:
> Nix <nix at esperi.org.uk> writes:
>> I think I should hack up an nnoo Gnus backend that talks to mairix,
>> if nobody's done it already. (Think `lightning-fast nnkiboze for
>> mail spools'.)
>
> I think there is one - I just don't like the effect. Or something.

If nnir doesn't support it yet I shall hack it so it does.

And yes, the Gnus virtual-groups approach to, well, everything
isn't to everyone's taste. (I think it rocks.)

> Anyway, my Emacs is always busy.

That's why I have more than one running at once :)

--
`Y'know, London's nice at this time of year. If you like your cities
 freezing cold and full of surly gits.' --- David Damerell

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk