[Gllug] canon mp360

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Thu Nov 3 14:29:55 UTC 2005

On Thu, 3 Nov 2005, Richard Jones spake:
>                        It also provides the "trivial" services, like
> echo and discard.  (Has anyone ever enabled these?)

Yes, when debugging things :) I'd quite like a trivial service that
sprayed out random bytes, too, for fuzz testing... but there's
no standard one so I had to write my own.

> It's a shame that no one uses TCPMUX:
> http://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc1078.txt

OOoo. I'd never heard of it... nice.

--
`"Gun-wielding recluse gunned down by local police" isn't the epitaph
 I want. I am hoping for "Witnesses reported the sound up to two hundred
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk